Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vanilla Musk Soap and my new URL

Good Morning,

Well just to let you know I'm moving my blog here soon (see notice up top).  We have decided to change our name from Splurge to Two Blooms Design Studio.  Our current name no longer fits so we brainstormed (part of which included a ferry ride home from Vancouver to Victoria and then later with tea and scones) for ideas and came up with our new name.  I'm working with a friend to create a logo but that will take some time.  Slowly we are changing our labelling to reflect the new name.  I've thoroughly researched how to do this effectively without two much hassle but just in case I'm letting you all know ahead of time.

Our twitter has already been changed and from what I understand followers are notified of this so currently SplurgeSisters does not exist but once I'm able too I'll put a message on my old Twitter.

No onto the good stuff, here is my latest soap. I was in such a rush to get this made I forgot to take photo before I wrapped it:

Vanilla Musk Glycerin Soap

We are now in full market swing with our Saturday market at Moss Street Market and Sunday at Centennial Square.

Hope you are all having a great week.

Michelle and Caron

4 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

Love "Two Blooms". Would love to hear the story behind your name change decision? How you came to Two Blooms? xo Jen

Splurge Sisters said...

Jennifer,

Thanks, I will post about it soon as I'm waiting to get a new logo made. Slowly I'm converting everything over to the new name.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.