Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've been nominated for the versatile blogger award


I was nominated for the The Versatile Blogger award by Ayu of Toyko Factory, Michele of Tierra Verde Handmade Soaps and Emily form Soap & Restless. Thank for the lovely nomination and this is my first nomination on blogland as I've been blogging for awhile now.  I'm thrilled to bits.

The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:

1 – Make a post and link it back to the person who gave you the award
 (and include their website address)
2 – Share 7 random things about yourself
3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award and 
contact them to let them know they have won.

Here are 7 things about me:

1. I love toasted gluten free Cinnamon/Raisin bagels.

2. Fall is my favourite season.

3. I have two degrees and used to be an educator.

4. I like my tea sweetened with agave syrup.

5. When inspired I love writing poetry to express how I'm feeling.

6. I enjoy hiking on the beautiful west coast.

7. I play guitar and sometimes compose music.

Now to pay it forward-because I think this is a fun way to learn interesting tidbits about my blogging buddies. I would like to nominate the following blogs.  I'm sure I'm going to include someone already nominated but here goes.








Taking a cue from Toyko Factory here is a cinnamon roll to say congrats. :)


5 comments:

Lori said...

How fun!~ Thanks so much! :)
Lori

anita ko said...

Is it a.....POO?! How cute it is! LOL Love your sharing!

Anita

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Lori,

Your welcome :)

Anita,

It's a cinnamon roll with icing but a homemade version and I thought it was so adorable.

AYU said...

Michelle,

What a Big & Cute Cinnamon roll!!!
Oh my!!! You make me smile! Big Time!

Thank you very much for sharing things about yourself.
And Congratulations!!

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Ayu,

Glad I could make you smile and thank you.

Michelle