Friday, August 19, 2011

Cinnamon Soap

Hello Blogger Friends,

This week has been crazy busy and quite eventful.  On Monday my mom, sister and I were all coming home from a store and almost got in a car accident. I was in the back and heard my sister gasp, saw a car coming right for us to our right. My heart was in my chest and my sister sped up and avoided calamity. The guy to her right didn't see her making the turn. The Lord's angels were working overtime I'm sure.

Then I've been having problems double siding with my Epson Artisan 810, my USB flash drive has bit the dust for the 3rd time.  We had our Wednesday night market which was great but so windy and some vendors had their stuff go flying off their table and some of their products ruined.

Enough of my rant though let's look at some lovely soap. First though here is a photo of a stack of bags I stamped.

Bags stamped with my tree stamp

This is a cinnamon batch as I've had a lot of requests even though I have a popular Chai Tea one.

Cinnamon Soap in the mold
Cinnamon Soap Log

Cinnamon Vegan Luxury Soap
 Cinnamon Vegan Luxury Soap top view
I wanted this to be a clean looking soap. The smell is wonderful and reminds me of being cozy on a cold rainy evening.  I've always loved the taste of cinnamon in coffee, gum and cinnamon rolls.  If you are interested in this soap you can grab a bar here.

At the moment I'm prepping for our Saturday and Sunday markets.

Michelle

9 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

Love the look of your cinnamon bar! Cinnamon is a funny scent... either people LOOOOOVE it or they are repelled by it. I love it! xo Jen

The Lazy Lacquerist said...

Love it, creamy and delicious! I love cinnamon, especially when it has a creamy background to it. Very very nice! Thank God everything was ok and you avoided that crash too.

anita ko said...

Oh thanks God you and your family are safe! I'd been through that kind of situation once, the guy didn't pay attention and almost hit my car from driver's side....

I love this creamy cinnamon soap! Looks like a cup of Latte Cafe with whipped cream on top, plus a sprinkle of cinnamon, hmm..just so Winter feel! =)

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. Yes when you go through a scary incident you become grateful for everything you have. I've been in 2 car accidents in the past (and was not at fault).

Michelle

miscellanea said...

Your Cinnamon bar looks like cream with cocoa powder, so delicious. It will do good in cold winterdays.
Petra

AYU said...

Thanks god that you and your family didn't get into a a car accident.
That's a scarcely experience..

Your cinnamon soap looks beautiful!
I really like the cinnamon sprinkles.

=)

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Petra,

Thanks, it's been popular already.

Ayu,

Yes I'm grateful as well. Thank you for the comment about the soap.

Michelle

Soapchick said...

I am one of those people who absolutely love cinnamon, its warm and welcoming, a fantastic scent for winter soaps. I love the clean, fresh look of your soap, brill!

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Soapchick,

Thanks :)

Michelle