Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chiffon & Anise/Fennel Soap

Here are my latest soapies:

This is a palm free soap that I named Chiffon as the name came to me when I saw the end result.  Here it is in the mold:

Chiffon soap in the mold
 I added some Two Leaves & a Bud tea on the top part of it and used a floral custom blend of EO's.
The soap decided to get pretty thick so I had to change my plans and add embeds.

Chiffon soap Log
 Here is the finished soap with my tree stamp:

Chiffon Vegan Palm free Soap

I've had a few requests lately for Anise soap and wanted to get some made very quickly for one of my markets.  I originally shot this on a white background and remembered the Simply Soap blogspot post on taking better pictures and quickly grabbed something black. So here is Anise & Fennel soap.

Anise & Fennel Vegan Glycerin Soap
I made a few cubes as well:

Anise & Fennel Vegan Glycerin Soap Cubes
Both Anise & Fennel and Chiffon soap can be purchased here.  I don't have the cubes on the website but they are $1.50 Canadian and I have about 3 left.

Happy Soaping,

Michelle of Two Blooms

3 comments:

Alegria Mediterranea said...

I love them, all!
Love&Bless,
Claudia

AYU said...

Michelle,
Oh my! Chiffon soap looks so pretty!!
I like the tree stamp =)

Happy Soaping!!

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Thank you both :)