Sunday, December 19, 2010

Soy Container Candles

Hello,

We had our last Christmas show last week-end and it was wonderful. This week was filled with a few more custom orders.

I thought I'd post more of Splurge's soy container candles that were popular this year.


2 oz Hatley Forest Soy Candle (a minty woodsy essential oil blend)
2 oz Kailua Bay Soy Candle (I used to live there and this smells exactly like it.)
2 oz Cotton Blossom Soy Candle (I love this soft delicate scent)

4 oz French Vanilla Soy Candle
4 oz Chai Tea Soy Candle (a custom essential oil blend)
4 oz Lavender Soy Candle

4 oz Serenity Soy Candle (Splurge's signature essential oil blend)
6 oz Pomegranate & Fig Soy Candle
6 oz Ocean Soy Candle (this scent is heavenly)


Next up I'll feature my other ideas for soap sleeves or our Christmas stands. If I don't post before Christmas have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Years.

Splurge Sisters





1 comment:

Soaps and Bubbles said...

Wow the candles look great; I personally never made one, but it looks so complicated; you need to control the temperature otherwise your candle is ruined. Yours are great. Cheers :D