Wednesday, July 11, 2007

R is for Rosemary...

We're in the midst of a heat wave - and although our downstairs is really cool, it's still a tad warmish outside. Which got me to thinking about herbs and all things cool.

Did some research and found out about herbal bouquets that you hang in your shower or over your tub tap and voila - I'll make a few for the market on Saturday. The 4 chosen herbs help to calm, rejuvenate, stimulate & give clarity. Not only to they look beautiful, but it makes the bathroom smell divine.

The apple galettes (rustic tarts) were a big success last week which is great and there will be more - but they are limited in number - so get there early!

I was given a bag of macadamia nuts so there is a good chance that I'll have some white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies - if not this week then definitely for the Moss St Paint In.

Another new addition will be some coconut foot cream - this smells amazing and slathering it all over your feet will make you feel like a million bucks!

Stay cool, drink lots of water and see you on Saturday and come early if you're wanting the rustic apple tarts or the cinnamon buns - they go like lightening!

The Sisters

1 comment:

LJ said...

If you want more cut Rosemary - come by and see me. I've got a BIG bush of it, and want/need to cut it back. I'd be pleased to share.