Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Blackberry Sage and Rose Soap

Hello,

We had our last Christmas show this past week-end and it was wonderful to see our customers as we've been part of the Moss Street Market for 9 years.

Now we can plan ideas for the new year. 

I've added a review tab with recent reviews to my page as well so all my reviews are in one spot.

Here is my new batch of Blackberry Sage. As I was making this soap I decided to post some photos along the way.

Melting the oils
Prepping the scent with our custom essential oils to make it really special
Prepping my colours
Colours mixed with the soap
I tried a technique mentioned by Amy of Great Cake Soapworks but mine looks completely different. I added essential oils to this batch to round out the scent and it's heavenly.

Blackberry Sage Vegan (Palm Free) Soap

It will be added to my site when I run out of my current batch.

Pomegranate Fig Soy Candle (these are sold out but thought I'd post the photo with my new logo)

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is reading my blog.

Michelle one of the two blooms

8 comments:

Erin Napier said...

Love the look of that Blackberry Sage soap! Very pretty!

Jennifer Young said...

THe colour blend is STUNNING!! I will be this one flies off the shelf. xo Jen

Holly said...

Your blackberry sage soap is oh so pretty!

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Thank you all for the kind words :)

Michelle

Alegria Mediterranea said...

LOVELY Soap !!!!
Happy Christmas !
Love&Bless,
Claudia

Caitlin - Revive Bath & Body said...

I LOVE the colors you picked to go together in the soap! Lovely!

Merry Christmas!
Caitlin

The Lazy Lacquerist said...

Lovely lovely soap!!! Colours are just great x

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Aww thanks for the lovely comments, it's so nice to get comments even if they are one word.

Merry Christmas to all. :)

Michelle