Monday, March 03, 2008

It's in the Bag!



Oh yeah - we are having some fun over here, we really are. Here is a prototype of another type of messenger bag that we are sewing up and will be selling at the market this summer. This one is called the Ps23. Since I walk a lot or take my bike everywhere, I am all about waterproof. This fun, purple, faux-alligator print is my favorite. I found the material on a forgotten, dusty shelf in my favorite fabric store (and no, don't ask me where it is:), and wished I had bought lots more of it. The decorations (flowers) will vary, depending on my mood (oh yeah:).

We've got some more soap curing and lots of exciting ideas (I'll give you a hint - fruit is playing a big part this summer:)

We're getting plenty of orders from our American neighbors, so don't procrastinate - if you're wanting one of these purple bags - order NOW! Until I find more of the stuff, it's an extremely limited collection.

the Splurge Sisters

1 comment:

Kirsten B. said...

Oooo! Looks fun! How big is it? What type of material? Vinyl-like? How much??? Can I buy one??