Saturday, December 01, 2007

Peace



Be prepared that since we didn't post for a few days, we may try and make up for it by posting non-stop for awhile. The reason we didn't post was that I was too busy basking in my glory of being a Daring Baker. I was blown away by all the other DB'ers who sent emails or left comments - so encouraging. We got our assignment for December and whatever confidence I may have had last month is gone. But no worries, come the 3rd week in Dec. I'll be posting my results.

I came across the above quote the other day and fell in love with it. Especially since I did some shopping yesterday and realized that peace is a scarce commodity these days. So in the rush of being busy, take the time to practice peace. Maybe it's spending a few minutes just staring out the window, or sitting down with a nice cup of tea and a magazine you haven't had time to read, or hopefully it's taking a few moments to pray.

Peace friends.

the splurge sisters

No comments: